MTH Premier 20-3028-1: Blue Comet Steam Engine
- High Performance Pittman Motor
- 1/4″ Scale Detail and Dimensions
- Weighs Over 10 Pounds
- Compatible with most AC Transformers
- Operating Proto-Smoke System
- Operates on O42 Track
- Die-Cast Boiler, Tender and Chassis
- Constant Voltage Headlight
- Cab Interior Detail with Engineer FIgure
- Measures Approximately: 22 7/8″ x 4″ x 2 5/8″
- Die-Cast Leading, Trailing and Tender Trucks
- Operating Marker Lights
- Operating Firebox Glow
- Remote Controlled Proto-Coupler
- Precision Ball Bearing Equipped Gear Box
- Operating Tender Back Up Light
- Real Coal Load
- Grade: C-8
C-10 Mint – Brand New: All original, unused and unblemished.
C-9 Factory New – Brand New: all original, unused, may evidence factory rubs and the slightest evidence of handling, shipping and having been test run at the factory.
C-9 New-Old-Stock: all original, unused, and typically out of production and may evidence factory rubs and shows considerable evidence of handling, shipping and aging.
C-8 Like New: Complete all original. No rust, no missing parts, may show effects of being on display and/or age, may have been run.
C-7 Excellent: All original minute scratches and paint nicks, no rust and no missing parts. No distortion of component parts.
C-6 Very Good: Minor scratches and paint nicks, minor spots of surface rust, free of dents. May have minor parts replaced.
C-5 Good: Sign of play wear with scratches and minor paint loss. Small dents, minor surface rust. Evidence of heavy use.
C-4 Fair: Scratched. Moderate paint loss, dented missing parts, surface rust. Evidence of heavy use.
C-3 Poor: Requires major body repair. Heavily scratched, major rust and missing parts. Restoration candidate.
C-2 Restoration required: Restoration required.
C-1 Junk, parts value only: Junk, parts value only