Lionel PENNSYLVANIA LIONMASTER LEGACY 4-4-4-4 T-1 DUPLEX #5511
LIONMASTER LEGACY STEAM LOCOMOTIVE WITH VISION WHISTLE STEAM
The LionMaster series brings out the giants of steam to more modest size O Gauge layouts.
Here’s your chance to get the legendary PRR T1 locomotive fully equipped with LEGACY, and at a scaled down size that can negotiate even O-31 curves. LionMaster engines maintain a correct sense of proportion and include many separately applied details, such as accurate builder’s plates.
The T1 LionMaster steam locomotive is fully equipped with the best of LEGACY Command Control, LEGACY RailSounds, and Odyssey II Speed Control. And for the first time ever, they also feature the high realism of Vision Whistle Steam, a new steam effect that mimics blasts of steam that emanate from a real locomotive whistles when they’re blown. The Vision Whistle Steam effect is synchronized to the RailSounds sound system.
- LEGACY Control System equipped – able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- Odyssey II Speed Control with On/Off switch
- LEGACY RailSounds system featuring:–CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped–DynaChuff synchronized with 32 levels of intensity as the locomotive gains speed–LEGACY “Real-Time Quilling Whistle” control with instant response for realistic signature ‘quilling’ and correctly timed warning signals-Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds
- Powerful maintenance-free motor with momentum flywheel
- VISION Whistle Steam – Realistic smoke output from whistle when whistle is blown-Fan-driven smoke unit with adjustable smoke output delivers varying intensity of smoke to main stack and whistle-All steam effects are synchronized to the RailSounds sound system
- Wireless Tether connection between
- locomotive and tender
- ElectroCoupler on rear of tender
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors
- Directional lighting including operating headlight and back-up light on rear of tender
- Illuminated classification lights on the front of locomotive
- Traction tires
- Interior illumination in cab
- Die-cast metal locomotive body, pilot, and trucks
- Die-cast metal tender body and trucks
- Separately applied metal details
- Accurate, separately applied builder’s plates
- Authentically detailed cab interior
- Glowing firebox in cab
- Cab glass windows
- Engineer and fireman figures
Comes with original box, packaging, and outer shipping container.
C-10 Mint – Brand New: All original, unused and unblemished.
C-9 Factory New – Brand New: all original, unused, may evidence factory rubs and the slightest evidence of handling, shipping and having been test run at the factory.
C-9 New-Old-Stock: all original, unused, and typically out of production and may evidence factory rubs and shows considerable evidence of handling, shipping and aging.
C-8 Like New: Complete all original. No rust, no missing parts, may show effects of being on display and/or age, may have been run.
C-7 Excellent: All original minute scratches and paint nicks, no rust and no missing parts. No distortion of component parts.
C-6 Very Good: Minor scratches and paint nicks, minor spots of surface rust, free of dents. May have minor parts replaced.
C-5 Good: Sign of play wear with scratches and minor paint loss. Small dents, minor surface rust. Evidence of heavy use.
C-4 Fair: Scratched. Moderate paint loss, dented missing parts, surface rust. Evidence of heavy use.
C-3 Poor: Requires major body repair. Heavily scratched, major rust and missing parts. Restoration candidate.
C-2 Restoration required: Restoration required.
C-1 Junk, parts value only: Junk, parts value only