LIONEL BURLINGTON NORTHERN LEGACY SD60 DIESEL #8302
The SD-60 diesel from EMD is a freight hauling brute. At 3,800 horsepower, this six-axle locomotive was a mainstay for a variety of railroads since it was first introduced in 1984.
Scale-sized, equipped with dual motors and the full pallet of LEGACY features, the new Lionel SD-60 is now available in Burlington Northern livery. Painted in the distinguished green of BN, this diesel engine also sports the alternate “Tiger Stripe” paint scheme on the cab nose which was added by BN to increase locomotive visibility.
- LEGACY Control System equipped – able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- Odyssey II Speed Control with On/Off switch
- LEGACY RailSounds sound system featuring:-CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped-Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog–Eight diesel RP M levels-LEGACY “Real-Time Quilling Horn” control with instant response for realistic signature “quilling” and correctly timed warning signals-Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with
- momentum flywheels
- Directional lighting including LED headlights
- Operating marker lights
- Operating ditch lights
- ElectroCouplers on front and rear
- Refined Conventional Transformer Control mode with lower starting speeds
- Traction tires
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output
- Illuminated number boards
- Illuminated cab interior
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilot, and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- Separately applied metal details
- Engineer and fireman figures
- Comes with Original Box & Packaging
C-10 Mint – Brand New: All original, unused and unblemished.
C-9 Factory New – Brand New: all original, unused, may evidence factory rubs and the slightest evidence of handling, shipping and having been test run at the factory.
C-9 New-Old-Stock: all original, unused, and typically out of production and may evidence factory rubs and shows considerable evidence of handling, shipping and aging.
C-8 Like New: Complete all original. No rust, no missing parts, may show effects of being on display and/or age, may have been run.
C-7 Excellent: All original minute scratches and paint nicks, no rust and no missing parts. No distortion of component parts.
C-6 Very Good: Minor scratches and paint nicks, minor spots of surface rust, free of dents. May have minor parts replaced.
C-5 Good: Sign of play wear with scratches and minor paint loss. Small dents, minor surface rust. Evidence of heavy use.
C-4 Fair: Scratched. Moderate paint loss, dented missing parts, surface rust. Evidence of heavy use.
C-3 Poor: Requires major body repair. Heavily scratched, major rust and missing parts. Restoration candidate.
C-2 Restoration required: Restoration required.
C-1 Junk, parts value only: Junk, parts value only