Broadway Limited 5952 CNJ #854 USRA Heavy Mikado W/ Paragon 3 Sound. DC/DCC
- Die Cast Body with Die Cast chassis for Maximum Tractive Effort
- Traction Tires for Additional Tractive Effort
- (2) Operating MicroTrains #1015 or Compatible Couplers
- Separately Applied Handrails, Ladders, Whistle, and Brass Bell
- Will Operate on Code 55, 70, and 80 Rail
- Recommended Minimum Radius: 9.75 inches
- Operates in DC & DCC (use DCMaster for DC Sound)
- Record & Play Operation – Records and plays back sounds and movements once or repeatedly for automatic operation
- 16-bit Sample Rate for exceptional high frequency sound clarity
- Playback Whistle for multiple whistle lengths and patterns
- Choice of 3 selectable Whistles
- Alternate Whistle / Horn where applicable for locomotive with air horn and steam whistle – both the main whistle and alternate can be easily played
- Adjustable bell ringing interval for faster or slower bell
- Numerous user-mappable functions with available keys
- Johnson Bar or Power Reverse Sound at Direction Change
- Passenger Station Ambient Sounds – Controlled with Function Key
- Freight Yard related radio chatter – Controlled with Function Key
- Lumber Yard Ambient Sounds – Controlled with Function Key
- Farm related radio chatter – Controlled with Function Key
- Crew Radio Communications – Controlled with Function Key
- Maintenance Yard related radio chatter – Controlled with Function Key
- Demo Mode for display and demonstrations
- Grade Crossing Signal – Controlled with Function Key
- Simple Programming with Integral DCC Decoder
- Automatic Forward / Reverse Signal – When activated, stopping triggers and stop whistle toot. When moving forward from a stopped position, toots twice. When moving in reverse, toots three times.
- Chuff sound intensity varies with load
- Individually adjustable sound volumes for most effects
- Grading Details:
C-10 Mint – Brand New: All original, unused and unblemished.
C-9 Factory New – Brand New: all original, unused, may evidence factory rubs and the slightest evidence of handling, shipping and having been test run at the factory.
C-9 New-Old-Stock: all original, unused, and typically out of production and may evidence factory rubs and shows considerable evidence of handling, shipping and aging.
C-8 Like New: Complete all original. No rust, no missing parts, may show effects of being on display and/or age, may have been run.
C-7 Excellent: All original minute scratches and paint nicks, no rust and no missing parts. No distortion of component parts.
C-6 Very Good: Minor scratches and paint nicks, minor spots of surface rust, free of dents. May have minor parts replaced.
C-5 Good: Sign of play wear with scratches and minor paint loss. Small dents, minor surface rust. Evidence of heavy use.
C-4 Fair: Scratched. Moderate paint loss, dented missing parts, surface rust. Evidence of heavy use.
C-3 Poor: Requires major body repair. Heavily scratched, major rust and missing parts. Restoration candidate.
C-2 Restoration required: Restoration required.